11. 12. 2008

15 let s Doomem

Tak se přidávám k řadám gratulantů, kteří si ku včerejšímu datu připomínají patnáct let od vydání hry Doom. O té jsem se rozepisoval již dříve a je to koukám stále aktuální, protože internetem to stále mává. Každopádně jsem se rozhodl složit hold písní...

When I saw you for the first time (first time)
My knees began to quiver (quiver)
And I got a funny feeling (feeling)
In my kidneys and my liver (digestive system baby)

My hands they started shakin' (shakin')
My heart it started thumpin' (boom, boom, boom!)
My breakfast left my body (Heuey, heuey, heuey)
It really tells me something.

Doom, you make me tongue tied (tongue tied)
Tongue Tied. Whenever you are near me (near me)
Tied tongue (tied tongue)
Tied tongue (tied tongue)
Whenever you're in RAM.




;))

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat